Target Recycling for Ultrasensitive Detection of miRNA Cancer Biomarkers
Welcome to the website for the Cunningham Lab, also known as the Nanosensors Group. Learn more about how we collaborate with colleagues in medicine, genomics, bioinformatics, computer science, image/signal processing, biochemistry, and cell biology and use electromagnetics, optics, and nanostructures to develop new tools for disease diagnostics, life science research, and pharmaceutical screening. Our lab is at the forefront of point-of-care diagnostics, personalized medicine, global health, and liquid biopsy approaches for monitoring cancer treatment.
- Pairing Two Effects for a Superior Biomarker Detection Method
- Target Recycling for Ultrasensitive Detection of miRNA Cancer Biomarkers
- Amplifying Quantum Dots and Single Molecule Sensing for Cancer
- Skye Shepherd Selected for Young Innovator Award
- Early respiratory virus detection research among Royal Society of Chemistry’s top citations